I’ve been nominated by the lovely Diary of an unexpectant mother. So here are my answers to her questions
1. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate, and how do you take it?
2. What is your favourite room in the house?
The lounge, it’s the tidiest!!
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
A TV program called 19 kids and counting.
4. As a child, what did you want to be ‘when you grow up’?
A teacher or hairdresser.
5. What do you want to be ‘when you grow up’ now?
Probably to win the lottery and give up work completely!
6. What is your ultimate comfort food?
7. Do you feel like a grown up? If so when did you feel you’d reached ‘grown up’ status?.
I think I feel grown up, probably when I turned 40!
8. Night in or night out?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. What’s your favourite household chore?
11. Name a song lyric you’ve misheard but were convinced you were right
Right so now it’s my turn! Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
2. Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
I nominate the following blogs
1. Red or white wine?
2. Was the dress white and gold or blue and black?
3. Favourite time of the day?
4. Favourite colour?
5. Last film you saw at the cinema?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. Guilty pleasure?
8. Earliest childhood memory?
9. Facebook or Twitter?
10. Favourite book as a child?
11. Why did you start blogging?