Following on from my favourite parts of living with teenagers. I thought I’d write down my favourite things about my boy! He’s nearly 13 and is turning into a lovely young man so:
This is for you Alexander.
- You’ve always been a determined boy, right from the day you were born, five weeks early. That’s what I love so much about you.
- You’re not a push over and often will swear black is white!!
- You can be such a sensible lad, you always stick up for your Dad when I’m moaning about him!
- You often show such great maturity,especially when we received the bad news about Nanny.
- You have a great friendship group that help you stay on the straight and narrow.
- Yes you do make mistakes, like us all but you’re always sorry for this.
- You still don’t mind spending time with your daft old mother and listen to me talking about rubbish!
- The care you show towards the cats is heart melting, that’s why your bed is always the one they choose to sleep on. You spoil them with treats and they know that!
- When we go shopping together, you’re always such a gentleman and help carry the bags.
Love you son!