- The lie-ins! I love my bed and my sleep. Getting up early in the week is such a struggle. So I really look forward to my weekend lie-ins!
- The great company. Lauren and I often have a wonder round the shops together. When my OH is away we normally watch a rubbishy movie and have a facemask. Even Alexander can be good company when he’s away from his gadgets!
- Being able to spend alone time with Michael. These are more frequent now, Michael and I are able to go out by ourselves together, without the worry of a babysitter. This is something I really do enjoy.
- Not having to watch CBeebies on the telly! Most days Lauren and Alexander disappear straight up to their bedrooms once they’re home from school. So gone are the days when they’d argue about what we’d be watching on the telly!
- How well they get on together. I know on this one, how extremely lucky I am. I really enjoy listening to them chat and laugh at the rubbish they watch on You tube!
- Affection. They both, especially Alexander still like a hug and a kiss. They both still like to have a kiss goodnight and Alexander loves a bit of tickle back every now and then!